Code of Conduct
- JEANS ARE NOT ALLOWED on any day! You may only compete in dress pants/khakis.
- Students are to dress in Islamic, prayer appropriate clothes. Students cannot wear clothes that are see through, tight, or suggestive in any way.
- Shirts should be long enough to cover your front and back side. Students should not wear low rise pants that show any skin. (ie. leggings, skinny cut pants, tights, etc. will not be tolerated)
- Students should wear business casual attire for all their interviews with the judges.
- Male students should not wear shorts above their knees.
- Females cannot wear short sleeve shirts and/or shorts.
- No tank tops for both male and female students are allowed.
- Students cannot wear clothes that contain language or symbols that demean an identifiable person or group or otherwise infringe on the rights of others.
- During Basketball and Soccer are the only exceptions.
- Points will be deducted in each competition if the dress code rules are not followed.
Dress Code examples:
Team Color in Business Casual (Friday and Saturday)
Professional Dress (Sunday)